Monday, August 31, 2015

This Funny and Flexible Dude Drops Into Splits All Over NYC http://ift.tt/1UibzRE

SPLITTING NEW YORK (follow me on Instagram: @LoganPaul)

Posted by Logan Paul on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Logan Paul is a Vine and Instagram star who's known for his crazy videos (and serious dance moves) but no one knew he could split like this. From a subway car to the front of the Flatiron Building, Logan surprised New Yorkers by randomly dropping into splits, and the video result is nothing short of amazing.

Like most of us, Logan didn't just wake up one day knowing how to split. He told BuzzFeed News, "In my endeavor to become the sexiest man in the world, I learned that when you're flexible, you're sex-able . . . So I decided to stretch all the time and before I knew it I was able to do the splits!" Prepare to seriously LOL, and be inspired to move into this impressive move. These nine effective stretches will have you doing the splits in no time.



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1Fd2gpZ

No comments:

Post a Comment