Monday, July 25, 2016

Anniversary sale favorites http://ift.tt/2a79MiY

 One of my favorite times to stock up on staples and gifts is here: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! 

Anni sale

I always look forward to this sale, because they offer new pieces for the upcoming season at a discounted price. It’s a short amount of time to enjoy amazing deals before the items are switched back to their original price. It goes by quickly, and a lot of my faves sell out, but it’s definitely a shopping rush. I thought I’d share some of my favorites if you’re planning on hitting up the sale this week!  

Anni sale 3

(Wearing this Lush tee -only $15- and jeans very similar to these)

I had a few minutes to check out the sale in person,

Anni sale 2

(trying on these shorts and this tank before purchasing)

but our store was already pretty picked over. Thank goodness for online shopping. πŸ™‚ Here are some of my faves!

Fitness finds

Tanks and tops

Nordstrom sale tanks and tops

Zella Wilderness sweatshirt

Zella jewel tank

Alo mesh tank

Hard Tail slouchy cardigan

Adidas logo tee

Leggings and shorts

Leggings and shorts

Zella high-waist crop leggings (love the flattering cut on these)

Zella live-in leggings (THE BEST)

Live-In Sutra leggings

Twice as nice layered shorts

Alo motion leggings

Sports bras

Sports bras

T-back sports bra

High neck sports bra

Moving Comfort Juno bra (this will LOCK the girls down haha. Awesome support)

“Real life” clothes πŸ™‚

Anniversary sale

Paige dark wash jeans

V-neck crepe blouse (I want every color) 

Classic trench

Lush shift dress

Cotton lace dress

Denim shirtdress (only $42!)

Shoes

Shoes

Pointy toe ghillie (I have a black pair but love the nude!)

Tory Burch riding boot (SWOOOOON)

Steve Madden booties

rag & bone booties

classic low-tops

Handbags and accessories

Accessories

Kate Spade sparkly earrings (only $20. What a cute holiday hostess gift or stocking stuffer)

Leather crossbody

Alex and Ani wrap bracelet

Mirrored sunglasses

Crossover bracelet

Have you hit up the Anniversary Sale? Any awesome fitness finds lately? I am in love with these shorts. I usually wear leggings or these lorna Jane shorts for legs day, but I love the shorts liner in these ones so I can squat without fear of flashing. πŸ˜‰

xoxo

Gina



from The Fitnessista http://ift.tt/2arV7vp

No comments:

Post a Comment