Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The 1 Thing Khloé Kardashian Cut Out to Lose 11 Pounds in 6 Weeks http://ift.tt/1J3nuOn

It's no secret that Khloé Kardashian has a team of people who help her stay fit, but when it comes down to it, she's got to have willpower like everyone else. So when she thought about cutting out a big part of her diet - dairy - she was hesitant, but the choice ended up contributing to her 11-pound weight loss in just six weeks.

"I'm obsessed with cheese and milk, but eliminating them from my diet made the biggest difference," Khloé said in the December issue of NewBeauty Magazine. "In a month and a half, I lost 11 pounds just from not eating dairy, without doing anything else different, and that totally blew my mind."

"I'm way healthier now than I ever was," she continued. "I stay really hydrated by drinking five liters of water and taking vitamins every single day."

Of course, Khloé also hits the gym . . . hard. The reality star doesn't take many days off from her intense workout with personal trainer Gunnar Peterson. "Working out does so much for me emotionally," she said, "but it also makes my skin look better - everything looks better."

If you're thinking about giving up dairy, too, these posts will help:



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1OlJZ3l

No comments:

Post a Comment