Sunday, February 28, 2016

9 Outdoor Voices Pieces on the Top of Our Wish List http://ift.tt/1KUFxHE

There's been a shift in my SoulCycle classes recently, and it has nothing to do with the choreography. In fact, it has nothing to do with the workout - the shift has been in what people are wearing. The gals in the front row who've typically been entirely clad in Lululemon have begun to don fresh new longline bras and leggings featuring a logo I hadn't seen before. I noticed it on my best friend at a class we took together the other day. The brand? Outdoor Voices.

I was immediately drawn to the subtle sophistication, the minimalism, and the ultraflattering silhouettes. While I tend to reach for bright colors on the racks, I'm absolutely in love with the soft pastels and neutrals OV has on offer. But then, as I went to add every item to my cart do a little online shopping, I realized something horrifying: I'm not the only one who is obsessed. These pieces are flying off the shelves faster than you can say, "TAKE MY MONEY," so there are quite a few items on my wish list.

Amazing news, though: a little OV bird told us these things are going to be back in stock. So get your accounts and credit cards ready, and start making your wish list. Scroll through to see my favorite picks from this gorgeous brand.



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1phLWCW

No comments:

Post a Comment