Friday, July 24, 2015

A Quiet, Full-Body Workout - No Equipment Needed http://ift.tt/1MMZRXn

The following post was originally featured on Peanut Butter Fingers and written by Julie Fagan, who is part of POPSUGAR Select Fitness.

From what I've gathered from new moms, taking advantage of nap time is key and so I'm sure I'll be looking to my past At Home Workouts and Pinterest Workout Boards for inspiration, but I also thought I should put together a few quick, quiet workouts for days when our little one might be sleeping soundly and I want to sweat but not disturb our baby. (This may also be a good option for those looking for silent workouts to do in your apartment or hotel room workouts to do while traveling!)

Today's workout is a total body workout that does not require any equipment. If you're not worried about noise and want to sneak in a little cardio, consider adding 30 seconds of jump rope, high knees or jumping jacks in between each exercise for an added boost!

Try your best to keep things moving quickly, but always be sure to listen to your body and rest as needed.

To learn more about each of these moves and this workout, check out Peanut Butter Fingers.



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1Or7of2

No comments:

Post a Comment