Monday, July 27, 2015

"I've Never Felt as Comfortable in My Own Skin Than I Do Now," Says Khloé Kardashian http://ift.tt/1ev6t10

Khloé Kardashian has never been shy about her fitness regimen, frequently sharing photos of her workouts and giving insights into her diet. And soon, people worldwide will be able to read about the A-lister's journey in her book, Strong Looks Better Naked, set to release this Fall. The upcoming memoir, which includes "inspirational, revealing stories of her own struggles with weight, relationships, and her self-image," touches on the emotional roller coaster that Kardashian has endured when it comes to her own body.

But now, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians fan favorite has discovered a sense of peace with herself through a healthy lifestyle and exercise. In a fitness-themed cover story for Complex Magazine, she shared a bit of insight into her current body image. "I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel like 'Daaamn, you look good,'" said Khloé, "But I've never felt as comfortable in my own skin than I do now."

To Khloé, strong is the epitome of sexy . . . and the photos in the Complex spread prove it. Be sure to check out the full shoot (spoiler alert: there are dumbbells, medicine balls, and resistance bands featured), then stay tuned for her most shocking quotes from the corresponding interview.



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1ev6stR

No comments:

Post a Comment