Thursday, March 31, 2016

The 10 Worst Exercises You Were Forced to Do in PE http://ift.tt/1RMSekC

There was something about forced physical activity during school hours that I had an extreme aversion to - and I was an athlete until I graduated high school. Even when I "forgot" my change of clothes for gym, I had to borrow from school (the loaner clothes were dyed pink and unsurprisingly made the experience infinitely worse). My PE teacher typically didn't buy my sick excuse and my principal found me hiding in the bathroom one too many times, so attending PE was inescapable.

While I tried to avoid gym class at all costs, some day's activities were unquestionably worse. There was a hierarchy of the most terrible PE exercises I was required to do during this miserable hour. So here are the most dreaded gym-class activities we all experienced, as told through GIFs.

Related: When Your Healthy Day Doesn't Go as Planned



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1SoKo13

No comments:

Post a Comment