Tuesday, September 29, 2015

This Is What It Takes to Be LeBron James http://ift.tt/1VoAzC4

Striving For Greatness: An UNINTERRUPTED Original

I was born with God given talent, but I PROMISE you that when the bright lights go down I am grinding it out and working my tail off to get better. I will never cheat this game… Catch the full series on UNINTERRUPTED #StriveForGreatness #UNINTERRUPTED #IPROMISE

Posted by LeBron James on Wednesday, September 23, 2015

LeBron James is starting his 13th year in the NBA, and although he's well known for being one of the most outstanding players to ever play the game, it doesn't come easy. He said, "I was born with some God-given talents, and I understand that, but I work my ass off, I work my tail off, every single day." What he may have previously accomplished doesn't matter - LeBron believes every aspect of his game can improve. Here's a glimpse at some of the work he does with his trainers to meet his goal - to be number one at the end of the year.



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1PLs6HA

No comments:

Post a Comment