Monday, September 28, 2015

Watch This Video If You Need to Lose 5 Pounds or More http://ift.tt/1Gd2UED

Wow, okay so I thought I would get some advice from a nutritionist. I saw the amazing Zana The Library & Little Library Super interesting. I need to 'stabilise sugar addiction' as that helps build up acid which may be contributing to my sore knees, so I can try stabilising insulin & reducing acid by avoiding bread. I love bread. Don't quote me on this, she explained it much better than I can. So to try, no bread for a week. This will last 3 hours max. Here comes the science bit, for my stats, a healthy body fat percentage is 19-28% ish . That is for optimum body usage, (if it was for my Pumpum usage alone I would be classed as healthy, if anything I would classify it as underfed, I don't have a fat Pumpum, okay I digress) the point is guys I'm at 34% which I'm like, well that's fine, I'm all good hello?!!... but then she showed me this.....

Posted by Luisa Omielan on Monday, September 28, 2015

If you fell in love with Luisa Omielan, the comedian who was loving her body and hating on thigh gaps, you're going to adore her even more in this candid video where she mourns for spare fat she doesn't want to let go. If dropping five or more pounds is on your list, this could be the visual inspiration you need to keep at it.



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1MVqixT

No comments:

Post a Comment