Welcome! If you want to lose weight, gain muscle, increase energy levels or just generally look and feel healthier you've come to the right place.
Here's where to start:
- Visit the Start Here and Primal Blueprint 101 pages to learn more about the Primal lifestyle.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive an eBook called Primal Blueprint Fitness and more - all for free.
- Cut to the chase by visiting PrimalBlueprint.com. There you'll find books, food, and the best supplements on the planet to help you take control of your health for life.
Thanks for visiting!
On mornings when a bowl of oatmeal is what your body craves, this hearty and comforting Primal breakfast cereal is exactly what you need. Coconut flakes, almonds, pecans, and the milk of your choice are blended into a creamy, oatmeal-like cereal that’s sweetened with a single Medjool date and topped with fresh berries.
Make Primal oatmeal in the morning, or the night before. Serve it hot, or cold. Personalize your bowl by using different types of nuts and non-dairy milks, sweetening with pure maple syrup instead of a Medjool date, and adding more flavor and nutrients with add-ins like butter, cinnamon, Primal Fuel, powdered gelatin or chia seeds. However you do it, “oatmeal” doesn’t get any tastier than this.
Time in the Kitchen: 10 minutes (plus, time to soak the nuts, if desired)
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes (16 g)
- ¼ cup raw almonds, preferably soaked (1.25 oz/37 g)
- ¼ cup raw pecans, preferably soaked (1 oz/25 g)
- ½ cup coconut milk, nut milk or cow’s milk (120 ml)
- 1 pitted medjool date, soaked for 10 minutes in hot water
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh berries
- Syrup (instead of the medjool date)
- 1 tablespoon Primal Fuel*
- 1 tablespoon powdered beef or pork gelatin*
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds*
*If adding Primal Fuel, gelatin, or chia seeds, pour an additional ¼ cup or more of milk into the bowl of finished cereal, then stir in the Primal Fuel, powdered gelatin and/or chia seeds.
In a high-powered blender, chop the coconut flakes and nuts until finely ground.
Add the milk, date and a pinch of salt. Blend until thick and smooth.
Pour into serving bowls. Add more of your favorite milk, if desired, plus additional add-ins. Serve hot or cold.
from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/2b6bDni