Monday, December 29, 2014

Stay Fit and Healthy With This Swimming Workout http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/2014/12/22/966/n/1922729/4601dd0e52392830_thumb_temp_image159545151419285716.large.jpg


The following post was originally featured on Fit Bottomed Girls, a blog created by Erin and Jenn W., who are part of POPSUGAR Select Fitness.


I know some (but not all!) people think of swimming as solely a summer sport, and while I understand that hopping in a pool in the middle of winter might not appeal to everyone, I have to say that I, personally, think swimming is a perfect holiday season workout.


This is one of my favorite swims from Coach Patrick - I've been doing it once every week or so recently and am just loving the variety it offers. And, it's a cinch to modify if you want a longer or shorter workout. Plus? Fartleks. In the pool. Everybody does it. Don't try to tell me you're not giggling.


To read more about this workout, get all the details at Fit Bottomed Girls!






from POPSUGAR Fitness http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Swimming-Workout-36317990

No comments:

Post a Comment